Friday, September 11, 2009

P-47N

Over at sim-outhouse.com they've uploaded a lot of new freeware CFS2 aircraft models. Many of these can be converted for use in FlightGear. Because I just read a book on P-47 operations in WWII, I downloaded a P-47N model and started the conversion process. I have it flyable (barely) now, borrowing heavily from the Skyraider model, but it still needs a lot of work. Anyone looking for a project? This one would go onto a back burner here, and it may be a long time before I can get back to it.

3 comments:

  1. I think there is a P-47 Thunderbolt, already in the FlightGear CVS hangar?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete